Full Time permanent or contract roles available
Be part of a great team, great offices in the CBD
With long-term project engagements across Australia within Education, Digital Media, Banking & Finance, Telco, Technology and Government, we are one of the most highly regarded and successful Professional Services Consultancies in Australia and this is your opportunity to join a busy, high-calibre and continually engaged consulting team.
A brilliant opportunity is available for positive, experienced, and motivated Splunk Consultants with strong DevOps skills to join our Sydney team either as a permanent or contractor. In this role you’ll be part of a team of talented individuals and be in the driver’s seat to make a huge impact on our organisation’s usage of technology and overall agility for our clients.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working directly with a variety of clients to gather requirements and understand complex monitoring systems.
- Designing and documenting solutions and integrations with Enterprise systems
- Implement the solution using a variety of technologies and deliver it to the client and/or operations team
- Use bash scripting, Python, SQL and REST API calls to integrate with multiple external systems.
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience with integration of Enterprise level systems
- Experience with web servers and database platforms
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with building dashboards or other User interfaces
- Experience in creating technical documentation is a plus
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Bash scripting knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with use of code repositories such as GIT or BitBucket
- Familiarity with the CI/CD model
- Familiarity with collaboration tools
- Excellent communication skills – Candidates will be required to present in front of groups
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
Nice to have:
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with software developers to architect solutions and improve existing processes and systems
- Experience with APM monitoring tools and with Enterprise Security systems or a SIEM tool
- Experienced working in Agile environments and practicing Continuous Deployment and Integration techniques
- Independently able to identify problem areas and create fitting solutions
- Willing to learn new technologies
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will both challenge and excite you whilst giving you the support you need to really take your career to the next step. Everyone’s treated with the respect they deserve and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills. We offer our employees a highly competitive remuneration package with bonuses, and exceptional career development opportunities, with training and certification opportunities.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and genuinely takes care of your career path. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people from every other kind of background to apply but do require you to have a valid working Visa to allow you to work full time in Australia.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you. Be a part of something special – get in touch today.
Interested? Know someone who might be?
Please apply online with your resume in MS WORD/.PDF format quoting Ref: 2489 and we will endeavour to contact you within 5 working days.
Share this job on: