At Avocado we truly believe there is no limit to our clients and consultants potential. Our professional services and tailored IT solutions help organisations to optimise, accelerate and transform their IT to increase productivity, reduce costs and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Work directly with a variety of clients to gather requirements and understand monitoring systems and business requirements
- Design and document solutions to report and integrate with enterprise systems
- Implement the solution using a variety of technologies and deliver it to the client and / or operations team
- Take into account environment requirements that satisfy both operational and product needs in accordance with client’s requirements
- Collaborate with Splunk Peers and Delivery Manager to deliver and lead cross-departmental and small client projects from conception to completion.
- Drive resolution of issues identified via application and systems monitoring.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on infrastructure, deployments details, etc.
- Contribute to efforts for project planning and budgetary processes.
- Provide skilled guidance and mentoring for code reviews and code review processes.
- Help grow the Splunk Practice
- Provide skilled guidance and mentoring for Splunk architecture designs, solution reviews and code review processes.
Qualification and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience within Splunk
- Demonstrated experience and ability to building Splunk Solutions
- Expert in working with large data sets
- Team Orientated, Stakeholder Management, Project Delivery
- Worked in Enterprise/Government (large institution)
- Expert with integration of Enterprise level systems
- Experience with web servers and database platforms
- Experience with building dashboards or other User interfaces
- Experience in creating technical documentation
- Familiarity with use of code repositories such as GIT or Bitbucket
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
If you are interested in this Splunk Consultant role, then hit the “APPLY FOR THIS ROLE” button.
This role is only open to Australian Residents and/or candidates who have PR and/or a valid Australian work Visa in place.
Share this job on: