Sydney or Melbourne based
Focus on Network based and Application based Performance Management solutions
Join an IT consultancy delivering leading edge solutions for our established blue-chip client base and work alongside a team of specialists in the DevOps space.
You will be integral to the delivery team in helping to consult, advise and deliver technical solutions to our client base using our Partner Tools. You will bring skill and experience to the team with focus on Network based and Application based Performance Management solutions. You will specialise in application performance analysis and will undertake pre-sales, troubleshooting & solution implementation activities from requirements gathering to the presentation of findings and outcomes.
At least 3 years’ experience in the following:
• Monitoring, trending and reporting tools (Compuware Vantage, Dynatrace DNA, Netscout nGenius, CA NetQoS, Ipanema, BMC EUE)
• Network packet-based Application Performance Monitoring (Wireshark, Observer, Sniffer, Fluke)
• Network Performance Monitoring tools (Endace, SolarWinds Orion, HP OpenView, CA Spectrum, Entuity, Nagios, ExtraHop or similar)
• Enterprise class networking (CISCO, Juniper, F5 or similar technologies)
• Networked Application to Application communication
• TCIP/IP protocol and configuration
• Scripting or programming languages (Powershell, Perl, Python, Visual Basic, Java, HTML, SQL or similar)
• NetFlow, VoIP monitoring & general network analysis
• Windows Servers, Terminal Services, Citrix, VMware & Linux
Successful candidates will also have:
• Network engineering certification
• Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or Science/ Engineering
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Ability to identify problem areas and create fitting solutions
• Effective oral and written communication skills
This company offers their employees a highly competitive remuneration package with bonuses, and exceptional career development opportunities, with training and certification opportunities. With long-term project engagements across Australia, within Education, Digital Media, Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Technology and Government, this company is one of the most highly-regarded and successful Professional Services firms in Australia. This is an opportunity to join their busy, high-calibre and continually-engaged consulting team.
Agencies: Please note that Avocado Consulting do not use agencies for our roles.
This role is only open to Australian Residents and/or candidates who have PR and/or a valid Australian work Visa in place.
Share this job on: